Holy Trinity, Robinson Township

No public posts in this group. You must login and become a member in order to post messages, and view any private posts.
-A A +A
Holy Trinity, Robinson Township

Mass Schedule:

Saturday Vigil: 5:00 p.m.

Sunday: 8:00, 10:00 a.m.; 12:00 noon, 7:00 p.m.

Weekdays: M-S 8:15 a.m.


Saturday: 11:30 a.m.-12:00 noon; 4:15 p.m.-4:45 p.m.

Javascript is required to view this map.

Holy Trinity School:

5720 Steubenville Pike
Mckees Rocks , PA 15136
Phone: 412-787-2656
Fax: 412-787-9487

Administrative Center:

5718 Steubenville Pike
Robinson Township, PA 15136-1311
Phone: 412-787-2140
Fax: 412-787-3799

Religious Education:

17 Mason Drive
Coraopolis, PA 15108
Phone: 412-859-3467
Fax: 412-787-3799


Rev. Kenneth R. Keene, ext. 104 Pastor
Rev. VincentKolo, In Residence
Deacon Tim M. Killmeyer

Parish Staff:

Barbara Kralik, Pastoral Associate
AnthontyRuggiero, Director of Music Ministry
Catherine Wilkinson, DRE
BruceHayes, Business Manager
D. Carl Stuvek, Young Adult Minister
Carol Ludwick, Receptionist/Bulletin Editor
Loreen Iezzi, Receptionist/Safe Environment Coordinator
Mary Beth McGinley, Bookkeeper

Additional Information:

Parish ID:


Open Date:


Neighborhoods Served:

Robinson Township

 Parish Mission Statement:

We, the members of Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Parish, inspire the community to embody the commandment of Jesus to love God above all and to ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ We are nourished by the Eucharistic feast and Christ’s teachings. We strive to strengthen the families in our community by catechizing and developing the faith of both adults and youth alike. We endeavor to live and serve with humility and generosity.

Parish History

Holy Trinity was established on December 7, 1944.  The origin of the parish can be traced back to 1906, when a group of residents in Moon Run formally petitioned the bishop for a new parish.  The bishop determined that there were not enough Catholics in the area to support a parish.  However, in 1908, a mission of St. Columbkille Parish, Imperial was established in Moon Run.  Work began on a church and the first Mass in the parish was celebrated in the basement of the church on August 19, 1908.  Work continued on the superstructure of the church and the completed building was dedicated on May 30, 1919.

Over the next 36 years, the population of Robinson Township grew slowly.  By 1944, the diocese decided that the population had grown enough to support an independent parish.  The parish was established and a resident pastor was assigned. 

After World War II, construction of the Parkway West and the Greater Pittsburgh International Airport led to a rapid rise of population.  By 1951, the parish began to outgrow its church.  The parish purchased land for a larger parish plant in April of 1951.  Construction of a school building that would include a temporary church began in 1952.  The completed church/school building was dedicated on June 20, 1954.  The old church was converted to a parish hall but was then sold in 1959

On August 9, 1964, ground was broken for the permanent church.  On August 27, 1966, the first Mass was celebrated in the new church.  However, the building was not formally dedicated until May 14, 1967.

Photos From the Diocesan Archive:

First Holy Trinity Church, 1932
Holy Trinity Church, 2002
Altar of Holy Trinity, 2002

File Attachments:

Holy Trinity Parish Map, Robinson Twp..pdf120.95 KB